The anaconda FSL 100 is a mobile, high capacity, heavy duty scalping screener. It is strong and economical to run to withstand the handling of material like crushed rock, top soil, sand and gravel, coal, demolition concrete and more. Its flexibility means it can be used alongside other screening plants.
This scalping screen can operate in very confined spaces and consists of a track base, live head, feeder, main conveyor, power unit and has a pendant remote control system.
• Capable of handling up to 600TPH
• Maximum Stockpiling Height: 5m
• Stockpile Capacity: 185 m³
• Conveyor belt – 3ply 1050mm (42”) wide (plain or chevron)
• Hopper capacity is 6m³ as standard
• Diesel Hydraulic with Deutz TD2011FL04i 58KW/74 HP
• Track mobile unit
• High performance hydraulic system
• Maximum mobility with remote / radio controlled track operation
• Angle adjustable screenbox
• Set up time 20 minutes