The QJ241 is a compact jaw crusher from Sandvik. Utilising a compact 32.5 tonne size, the QJ241 features 1000 x 650 mm / 39” x 26” jaw and is powered by a 168 kW / 225 hp engine. This unit has been specifically designed for the smaller operation with low operator cost and maximum productivity in mind.
Fitted with a raise and lower facility on the main conveyor to give a greater discharge height and increased clearance for rebar discharge, it is the ideal solution for recycling sites yet is equally productive in hard rock applications.
- Hydraulically adjustable jaw setting
- Reverse crushing action to crush sticky material or to relieve blockages
- Hydraulic drive which enables the crusher to start under load
- Reversible hydraulically driven cooling fan with automatic back flush feature
- Jaw level sensor available to control feed rate and minimise operator intervention